BAHASA INGGRIS

1.      Operator: "Good morning. May I help you?"
Man: "Good morning. May I speak with Mr. Jones, the Personnel Manager?"
Operator: "I’m sorry, he has a meeting until twelve. ...?"
Man: "Alright. Please tell him Mr. Ferry from PT. Abadi called."
    1. May I leave a message?
    2. May I take a message?
    3. Would you like to take my message?
    4. Would you tell him my message?
2.      Eko: "I need to type this document. ...?"
Yesi: "Yes, of course. I just have 2 more pages to print."
    1. Am I able to use the computer?
    2. Would I use the computer?
    3. Will I use the computer?
    4. May I use the computer?
3.      Deni: "You speak English very well. ...?"
Lia: "I’ve been studying English since Junior high school. It’s my favorite subject."
    1. How long will you be learning English?
    2. When did you learn English?
    3. What was your favorite subject in junior high school?
    4. How long have you been learning English?
4.      Receptionist: "Good morning. Can I help you?"
Caller: "Yes, .... Is that possible to get two double rooms for next month?"
Receptionist: "Of course, Sir. May I have your name and address, please?"
    1. I’d like to make a reservation.
    2. I’d like you to check my room.
    3. I’d like to reserve a table
    4. I want to cancel my reservation.
5.      Poppy: "Can the government eliminate corruption in the next five years?"
Mirna : ".... Law enforcement must be strictly applied."
    1. I think it’s impossible.
    2. I don’t think so.
    3. I think it’s possible.
    4. I disagree with you.
Previous
Next Post »